2016, that's a wrap!
As the sun sets on another year, at Camden Park Station, we're so proud to look back at all that was achieved in 2016! With the launch of the Outback Yacht Club, over 2000 visitors and the awesome achievement of receiving a 5 star rating on both Trip Advisor and Facebook.
2017 Visitors worth mentioning:
Katrina Roundtree (TV personality)
Trevor Hendy (World Ironman Champion)
Brett Richardson (Australian Volley Baller)
Cameron McEvoy (Olympic Swimmer)
Jai Courtney (Hollywood hunk)
Matthew Brooks (Famous photographer)
Peter Lewis (Media pioneer)
Dewayne Thuys (uncle toby's ironman)
Lee Kernaghan (Country music singer)
Josh Arnold (small town culture)
Brendan Farrell (Burrumbuttock hayrunners)
More great news and achievements from 2016:
- Rainfall has started to come in for the wet season with over 40mm registered in December 2016, and more on the horizon predicted!
- 60 head of cattle are back on the land
- Unknown Swaggies grave has had a revamp after 80 years!
- Betty the horse is enjoying some fresh grass growth.
- The Outback Yacht Club was establised, with merchandise and membership available here. OKAY arrived December (1968 wooden yacht built by commodore of Darling Downs yacht club)., and our launch event attacted over 100 locals celebrating the concept and the launch of the Outback Gallery.
- Camden Park Station hosted the Ilfracombe November clay target gun shoot
- Maggie the dog is missing visitors over the Christmas time.
- Camden Park Station was excited to host Longreach Hospital, Accountants and RSL Christmas Dinner Parties!
- 60th Birthday and 50th Wedding Anniversary alongside a new years party for the medical center booked in January 201
A massive thanks to all of our supporters and visitors for 2016! We wish you a Merry Christmas from Outback Dan and the fam!